Request for Delivery
Requests for deliveries must be made within 2 weeks of the child's placement in the current foster home.
Please complete one form per child.
We currently deliver to the following counties: Cleveland, Pottawatomie, Lincoln, Seminole, McClain, and Garvin. Deliveries requested outside of these counties will be delivered to the Cleveland County line.
Requestor must provide KK#. If Tribal Case, provide the Court Case #. Driver will need to see the placement papers to validate the # provided.
All forms submitted before 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday, will be processed on the same day, and delivered between 4:30 and 9 pm. If the form is submitted after 4:00 pm or on Saturday or Sunday, the package will be scheduled for delivery the next business day.
If the request is urgent, please call 405.613.9518 after submitting.
The suitcase will include items listed below, plus additional items as available:
- 2 outfits
- Shoes or FlipFlops (Summer Only)
- Bras (for older girls)
- Toothbrush kit (children over 6 months)
- Brush or Comb (children over 6 months)
- Hoodie or Jacket (Spring/Fall)
- Winter Coat (Winter)
- Hygiene Items as available & appropriate for age: deodorant, soap, shampoo, ethnic hair care products, maxipads
- Other items as available