What People Are Saying
“The Bible directs the Church to care for orphans in their time of distress. Often times, foster and adoptive children don’t have adequate clothing and supplies when they are initially placed. Luggage With Love, a VFC ministry, meets the needs of these children in our community by providing free clothing, a Bible, and praying for the children they serve.”
Adam Starling, Senior Pastor - Victory Family Church
“The Foster Care & Adoptive Association of Oklahoma wishes to thank Luggage With Love for their rise to the call of supporting our foster families with this free clothing program for new foster and adoptive placements in Cleveland County. It’s just another way “Love can build a bridge”.
Lana Freeman, Foster Care and Adoptive Association of Oklahoma
“There are many great organizations that serve foster children in Oklahoma, one of them is a new non-profit starting in Cleveland County, Luggage With Love. As you can imagine, being removed from an unstable home is extremely traumatic for a child. This charity helps with providing donated items for children who are in transition or settling in with a foster family.
Senator James Lankford
- "Thank you so much for your help with our foster child! This means alot to us and him. Thank you for your donations and volunteer help."
- "This is an Amazing out reach for the community! Please be generous with your donations."
- "These are great things that you do for these families!! GOD BLESS YOU<3 <3 <3 <3 <3"
- "What an Amazing opportunity. I am so proud of our Outreach Programs. Thank you for all you do!!"
- "An important outreach effort for the orphans in our community"
- "I called at 6 on a Saturday evening and by 7:30pm was blessed with luggage, clothing, shoes, a backpack, legos and a Bible! What an amazing way to show the love of God! Thanks so much!"
- "An amazing nonprofit ran with heart, passion, and integrity to help foster children and families in their time of transition."